If you can pronounce correctly every word in this poem, you will be speaking English better than 90% of the native English speakers in the world.
After trying the verses, a Frenchman said he’d prefer six months of hard labour to reading six lines aloud.
there are legitimate members of society that believe that you have to be smart to understand the jokes in the big bang theory
Louis C.K. (via 30thcenturyboy)
Slavery in the territory that is now the United States lasted more than 330 years. We will be 330 years removed from slavery in the year 2195.(via fishingboatproceeds)
Dunno how I’m gonna cope in Cyprus it’s like 40 degrees
fairly certain that my physics textbook snapchats are my greatest achievement in life
- Ricky: To re-introduce or introduce people for the first time to Karl, um, I think we should have a-
- Steve: -Yeah, maybe sort of a kind of a quick Q&A, Karl, and we don't need to have lengthy answers from you, we don't need lots of detail. Uh, you know, can be uh just a couple of sentences, to answer each question.
- Ricky: Just to get a flavour of who you are.
- Steve: Yeah, so firstly, name, obviously Karl Pilkington. Age, Karl?
- Karl: I'll be, uh...I'll be 30 next month.
- Ricky: Really?
- Karl: This month. No next- What? Where are we?
- Ricky and Steve: [manic laughter]
- Steve: I don't think we need to ask any more questions!
- Ricky: I think we've done it. I think we've done it there!
- Steve: That's it! Welcome to the world of Karl Pilkington!
wake me up inside